Over the last few days, we've been on a truth seeking journey to discover the reality of using our intuition and taking guided action accurately, confidently and most of all CONSISTENTLY.
We've learned that most people get overwhelmed in the vast majority of information out there. Most people seek out courses or self help books... before having a basic understanding of using their intuition at a foundational level.
In fact, I did this when I first started out.
I thought, "I don't have that gift", but I was still curious. So, I turned to YouTube to learn what I could, but that was quickly overwhelming, so I went the self help book route.
But, I was no closer to using my own intuition and I remained stuck.
It was only later on that I discovered I had been dizzying myself with other people's intuitive guidance because of a fear that I couldn't access my own!
Once I realized I was wasting time and energy on techniques that didn't work for me, everything changed.
I realized there are only a few things that matter when learning to hear your intuition. And the first one is this:
I had to make sure I could accurately and confidently tune into my intuition and know precisely which guided inspired actions to take in my life and business.
It's funny - once I was fully connected to my intuition, everything I used to worry about fell right into place!
Since I felt so confident with my intuition, I was able to welcome more clients, money, time, relationships and business collaborations into my life.
Although I had just discovered I needed to learn to confidently and consistently use my own intuition, it wasn’t enough to KNOW this concept.
I had to figure out HOW to accomplish it. How could I know for sure that I was hearing my intuition correctly?
I decided to tried a few things. I read a few self help books, I watched countless YouTube videos. I booked sessions with many healers and psychics.
Again and again, I heard the same concepts said by different people. Over time, I've cultivated a unique process and i've found it to be the single most effective way to be confidently and consistently connected to my intuition.
I call it the “Connect and Ask” Technique.
Thanks to this technique, I never have to wonder what whether i'm hearing my intuition correctly. In fact, I usually know exactly where i've strayed within minutes of using this technique.
Once I discovered this, I didn’t just say, GREAT and go all in. I tested it with my clients countless times.
And it worked!
Let me share some results:
Using a simple process to tap into my intuition QUICKLY, I not only received a plan for my business but I was told what money blocks were holding me back. Once I knew my blocks and deleted them, I secured my first $5,000 in revenue.
By “$5,000 in revenue” I don’t mean “emails from people who might buy.” I mean clients that signed and paid.
The best part — this was with small guided action steps!
And it worked for everyone else who has tested it too. Here are some results:
One person learned why she was having problems with her partner. Another person was talking to her Angels that afternoon (for the first time ever). Another person learned how to delete her own allergies (yes, allergies!) and immediately felt better.
That’s the power of listening to your own intuition FIRST.
Ok, so now that you’ve seen the Connect and Ask technique, you’re wondering, “How can I do this myself? Do I need to have some special psychic gift?”
Nope! I thought it would take a ton of time, but it’s actually pretty easy — only about 10-15 minutes. Compare that to the effort and time it takes to learn other people's techniques for getting intuitive information... and only THEN finding out it doesn't work for you. A few minutes spent learning to tap into your own intuition is a no-brainer!
Here's how to tap into your intuition:
How to Hear Your Intuition in 10 minutes or less (Or, How I immediately learned what was holding me back in my life and business)
Step 1: Find a quiet place & time where you won't be interrupted.
1. Go to your quiet place and put your phone on silent.
2. Draw the blinds (when you're first starting out, it helps to be in the dark)
3. Sit comfortably with your feet flat on the ground, your eyes closed and your palms face up in your lap.
4. Think of a question that you'd like to ask.
Now, Step #2: Connecting
1. Imagine a small version of yourself standing inside of your physical heart.
2. Sit down at the table that you see inside of your heart. There will be a chair opposite you.
3. Ask Archangel Raphael to come sit in the chair and wait for him to arrive. You may see, feel, hear or know that he is there. Use ALL of your feelings to sense his presence.
4. Ask him the question that you've been wondering about.
5. Once you've received an answer to your question, thank Raphael and say goodbye.
6. With a big breathe in, expand the little version of yourself BIGGER, until you expand all the way back inside of your body.
Here are some tips on connecting with ease. I figured these out over dozens of tests:
1. Silence — Make sure you're in a place of quiet, where you will not be interrupted. This is a big deal when you're first trying to connect.
2. "Stuff" may come up — Connecting to spirit guides, angels and the like is a BIG moment. You may have fears come up from your mind that discourage you from trying or tell you it's not happening or being done correctly. These types of words and thoughts BLOCK your intuition. So the best thing you can do is BELIEVE in yourself and reassure yourself - just as you would do if you were reassuring a child that was feeling down.
3. Don't give up — Practice makes perfect. Try this technique each morning (when you're refreshed and clear). Make it a habit to connect with your intuition daily and you'll reap the rewards day after day, month after month when your intuition gets stronger and stronger.
Step #3: Write it Down
1. Take out a journal and write down what you just heard from Archangel Raphael. He, no doubt, gave you guidance that you can easily take forward into your life.
2. Free Journal - Be sure to write down how you're feeling after the experience and any thoughts that come to mind. No restrictions, just write what comes to you! You'll want to reflect on this later, after the experience has settled in your mind and energy.
Free journaling is great when you start with the words: "I Feel" and let your hand do the talking. This exercise alone will stimulate breakthrough intuitive insights.
That’s all there is to it! Within 10 minutes you can talk to an Angel and get an answer to a burning question. It’s worked for me, it’s worked for Keri, and it can work for you!
Now that you’ve connected with the Connect and Ask technique, you're ready to practice and ask more questions. Way to go!
Of course, there’s much more you can do if you want to receive concrete intuitive guidance about your next steps AND bring healing to yourself and others, far more than I can fit into one blog post.
Once you’ve connected with AA Raphael, there are other exciting questions to answer:
1. How do I heal myself?
2. What can I do to create more money in my life?
3. Why do I feel conflicted in my relationship?
If you’re interested in finding detailed, step-by-step answers to these questions, I’ve got good news. Talking to Angels is only one small part of the advanced course that I mentioned a couple days ago. The course opens tomorrow and is perfect for those who want to get confidently and consistently connected to their intuition, heal themselves and get answers to their life and business questions without spending thousands of dollars on intuitive courses.
If you want to heal yourself, hear your intuition clearly and use it confidently, I’m opening up the program to everyone on my email list. You'll receive an email as soon as the course becomes available tomorrow.
But for now, I’d like to challenge you to do just ONE THING in the next 3 minutes.
If you’re looking to get more in touch with your intuitive guidance (or are already in motion with it), post a comment down below with the HOW you're going to use it and ONE step you're going to take to make that happen.
This is a great start for the post:
"I’m ___________ and I already do/want to use my intuitive guidance to/for ______________. One step that I could take to get more connected is... _______________."
Post your comment down below and if you want to hear about my new course on confidently and consistently connecting with your intuition, register for the newsletter.